Thursday, August 6, 2009

Penalties and Interest Charges BULLSH**

I've been disputing a charge from Amercian Driveline/AAMCO Transmissions Corp for about three months. We have exchanged emails and data files, etc. trying to understand the problem. Now I find that I am being charged penalties and interest for not being current on the account. What BULLSH** They tell me the charges must stand because I should have paid the mistaken bill and waited for a credit correction after they finish their investigation. But I've been in the franchise for 20 years and I know that once they have my money they'll NEVER give a credit or refund. What nonsense. This is not the same franchise I bought years ago. These new people are self-serving jerks. The investors just want to flip the business for a profit, and the only way they can do that is to squeeze more profits on the backs of owners like me. I would n0t buy from these guyse based on what I've experienced in the last three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment